Labels

Labels

Labels

Labels

Tuesday 25 December 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND

Samsung has announced Galaxy
Grand, a new Android phone in the
Galaxy series. It has a 5-inch (800
x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch
screen display and is powered by a
1.2 GHz dual-core processor. It
runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly
Bean). It has a 8MP auto focus
camera with LED flash, BSI sensor
for better low-light imaging, zero
shutter-lag and ultra-quick camera
start-up. It also has a 2MP HD
front-facing camera. It would come
in dual SIM (GT-I9082) and single
SIM (GT-I9080) variants. It also
Samsung’s unique features such
as Multi Window ( Multiscreen ), S
Voice, Smart Stay, Direct Call,
Smart Alert and AllShare Play.
Samsung Galaxy Grand
specifications.
  1.  5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels)
capacitive touch screen display
2.  1.2 GHz dual-core processor
3.   Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
4.  9.6 mm thick and weighs 162
g grams
5.   8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED
6.   Flash, 1080p video recording and 2MP secondary camera
7.   3.5mm audio jack
1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory,
expandable up to 64GB with
microSD
8.   3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA:
5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n,
Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
and NFC
9.    2100 mAh battery
The Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
would be available first and the
single SIM (GT-I9080) would
follow. No details about the price
or availability yet.
If you like this article or my blog  please like me and vist my each for more exiting ariticles or you can advice me for article

0 comments:

did you will visit my blog

Powered by Blogger.